Everyone knows the problems with traditional kettlebells:
- Thick handles that are difficult to grip during pulling movements.
- Fixed weight; a lack of adjustability.
- The expense of purchasing several kettlebells of differing weights just to get a full-body workout.
- Outrageous shipping costs and lack of local availability.
All these problems can be overcome by getting some adjustable weight kettlebell handles.
The Best Adjustable Kettlebells
Click here to read our review of the best adjustable kettlebells money can buy.
Fully extensible from 18 to 78 pounds in 11 pound increments.
The Best Balance of Price and Performance
Click here to see our pick for the best adjustable kettlebell at a price you can afford.
A beautiful piece that gives you a great workout and fitness.
Make a Kettlebell From Unused Barbell Weight Plates
Click here to learn how to make a kettlebell from unused barbell or dumbbell weight plates.
Have a bunch of old weight plates lying around?
Kettlebell Endorsed by Jillian Michaels of The Biggest Loser
Click here to see the ‘bell that Jillian Michaels thinks you should use for fitness and weight loss.
Adjustable kettlebells are entering the mainstream!
- Manufacturers like IronMaster make kettlebell handles which integrate perfectly with their systems.
- High-quality Stamina adjustable kettlebells are among the best available while still being modestly priced compared to buying several fixed-weight ‘bells.
- Discount fitness supply companies like Weider make adjustable kettlebell replacements which allow you to change the weight with the flick of a switch.
- Shot-loaded kettlebells are fillable with lead shot or sand. These are especially handy to bring along on vacation.
- Threaded kettlebell handles can be used for heavy swings.